Article by Shuvi
AFRICAN SAFARI is in demand by an increasing amount of DISCERNING WORLD TRAVELERS. It offers the most DISTINCTIVE SAFARI VENUE. These venues are popular for its natural sights, wild life and vegetations. Hence, the tourist flock visits to the continent in huge number to enjoy their holidays.
There are many ways to ENJOY THE TRIP TO AFRICA. It includes camp safari, night safari, honeymoon safari, trek safari, safari on ride of animal back or vehicles. These entire safaris can be enjoyed by the traveler by spending some days in the continents. Thus, it requires the traveler to find a COMFORTABLE LODGE in the area of the safari.
Apart from the company, tour and package, the safari visitor can opt LOCAL SAFARI CAMPS or abode in LUXURIOUS LODGING FACILITIES which includes buglows. It can be expensive and make you aloof from the real safari experience. The better way to get the experience of exotic safari trip is to rent the private house. It is widely offered in the MIDDLE OF ZAMBIA in very wild Africa.
This travel trend is on the rise as more and more people want a quiet hideaway, family friendly spaces and an experience that really does reflect real life in Africa. Thus, it is considered a luxury especially to take a look at the WILD AFRICA.
Here, are some of the advantages of the private house safari:
1. African bush surrounded by the standard safari environment of wild animals and THICK WOODLAND which serve you to enjoy the safari. Except this time, the traveler can enjoy a quiet space all to themselves. It provide total privacy with no chance of the over friendly fellow traveler or HYPERACTIVE GROUP.
2. The freedom to set your own schedule is probably the biggest advantage, especially for families who may have other demands other than to wake up at dawn for the EARLY MORNING SAFARI.
3. An African safari in a private safari house can be completely tailor made. The safari visitor can decide the way they want to spend their safari vacations. It includes laze by the pool, sip c**ktails as you watch the sun set or track wild animals.
4. Each house comes with wildlife guides for game drives and walking safaris. These become a truly INTIMATE AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with Africa and its wild population of animals.
5. These private safari houses seem more fitting as eco friendly safaris. It take up less space and seeing much less yearly traffic than more commercial camps such hideaways are better for the Africa’s wild spaces. Also, more and more visitor activities are being built around school and HEALTH PROJECTS so that local communities can benefit as they should.
6. These are STUNNING HOMES, for exclusive group rentals. Expect grand distinctive decor, buildings built from the finest natural materials that sit perfectly within the extensive African grounds.
7. Private safari houses are fully staffed and this can include beauty therapists, chefs, waiters, household help and babysitting services – perfect for families and those who really want the chance to switch off and not have to think about anything – not even the evening meal.
8. Many of these private safari homes come with MODERN DAY AMENITIES like the internet, cable TV and phones.Though the kids might think they want these mod cons, it’s more likely that tracking animals and fishing will be more entertaining once in a life time activities.
Thus, if you are planning to visit the African Safari, try to abode in private safari houses to enrich yourself with CHERISHED MEMORIES.
About the Author
I am a Content Writer, writes Articles, Blogs and Press Releases for Clients..
Originally posted 2011-07-28 00:16:44.